- This event has passed.
Introduction to Channeling, Regina, SK
February 25 @ 10:00 am - February 26 @ 4:00 pm
What is Channeling?
Channeling is the skill of receiving guidance from higher realms. Every human is equipped with the capacity to channel, if they choose to. Therefore, channeling can be learned by anyone. it involves achieving an expanded state of consciousness that allows you to connect with your higher self or a higher level guide such as an angel.
You do not need to be psychic or evolved spiritually to channel. You only need the desire to learn, an open mind, and a willingness to lower your barriers and judgments.
The point of channeling is to open yourself up to greater perspectives and see this world from a place of no judgment and infinite possibilities.
This 2 day workshop is designed to open the participant to channeling.
- Become attuned to higher level guidance (this takes you out of your busy thought-filled head and into the loving energies of heart)
- Learn Automatic Writing (Channeled Writing or Journaling)
- Increase Your Focus
- Understand the difference between connection to a higher level guide and lower level interference
- Open your ability to channel in light trance
- Channel various energies- including angels, fairies, animals, and more – learn by doing!
- Learn how to trust yourself and the information you are getting
- Understand various forms of channeling
Fay Thompson is most known for channeling the energies of The Beings of the Light as discussed in her book, Azez Medicine – Healing the Mind, Body, and Spirit with The Help of the Beings of the Light. In this class, we take an easy, practical approach to channeling and de-mystify the process to bring you to what you do naturally – channeling consciousness.
Intro Night – come see if this is right for you
Friday, Feb 24, 6:30-8
$20 (registration required) NOTE: If you take the workshop the $20 fee will go towards your workshop tuition
Sat & Sun, Feb 25-26, 2017
30 Morton Bay Regina, SK
- “I just want to say how much I enjoyed doing the Channeling workshop with you. Although I was ready to do this workshop, I was still a bit apprehensive about what it all means and how I will do with it. Your beautiful energy and patient guidance made this process so inviting, so much fun and so much less intimidating. I enjoyed the back ground information you gave us. It is a good foundation to start and it good to have that information to refer back to as I progress with my channeling. After taking this course I understand clearly what channeling is, what it is not, when to channel and when not to. It is an incredible gift you helped me experience and I am forever grateful to have had the opportunity to learn from you.
- I can’t wait for my next workshop with you! I know it will be most enjoyable and a very enriching experience on my spiritual path.” – C.L. – Physician
- “Thanks for a great weekend. Your approach to channeling was great. I would recommend this class to anyone that is interested. Fay’s knowledge and effective manner of relating to students is amazing.” – F.B., Business Owner